||Manager, Corporate Accounts
||Dependant of level of experience
If you like working in a challenging environment and being recognized for your contribution to work as a member of a dynamic team, your good business acumen and your continual development of client relationships, we would like to meet you. Devencore is looking for a Manager, Corporate Accounts at the Montreal Head office.
Purpose of Role
- To act in the capacity of Real Estate Account Manager, reporting to the Vice-President of Corporate Services;
- To manage all real estate activities with respect to a number of assigned corporate accounts also to be responsible in identifying business opportunities for the Advisory and Corporate Services Group;
- Services include: real estate strategies for clients, real estate asset divesture and acquisition strategies, as well as collaboration on the implementation of marketing and sales strategies, preparation of market studies, financial and qualitative analysis and negotiations, execution of real estate transactions as well as drafting of appropriate documentation.
Manage all real estate activities with respect to assigned Corporate Accounts, including:
- Acting as client contact (primary or secondary);
- Identifying all client concerns, opportunities and activities;
- Negotiating and executing of real estate transactions and drafting of appropriate documentation;
- Performing various portfolio analysis, financial analysis, various reports and qualitative studies for clients;
- Proposing strategic recommendations to clients.
Develop New Business, by:
- Obtaining additional accounts;
- Developing tools in order to sell services;
- Working closely with Management, including the Montréal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and others Affiliated offices, to ensure that efforts in the delivery of services to clients are consistent across the country;
- Participate on presentations to identify, develop or maintain Corporate Accounts;
- Assisting on other real estate leasing, acquisition, disposition or real estate consulting activities that Management may deem that the candidate is the most appropriate person to be responsible for the file;
- Traveling on a regular basis with clients or site visits, including outside of the Montréal area.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in Real Estate Management, Finance, Law or other relevant Management field;
- Real Estate agent designation;
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a car for travel to or with clients;
- Five (5) years of experience in real estate, account management or similar position;
- Extensive knowledge of real estate services;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving entrepreneurial environment;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to handle several tasks concurrently;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details and versatility;
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, excellent negotiation and presentation skills in both French and English.
Those interested in applying are welcome to submit their candidacy to:
Vice-President, Human Resources and Talent Management
Only selected candidates will be contacted